See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
Maureen opted for a career in the corporate world after the Big Brother Nigeria experience. She later proceeded to the Fashion Retail Academy in London for a degree in Fashion Buying Merchandising and Management. Now, she works as the creative director and independent buyer at Aurora Daniels.
The Big Brother phenomenon presents a platform of endless possibilities. It holds the appeal of catapulting ‘ordinary’ people from different walks of life into super-stardom. Some of these individuals didn’t even know the extent to which this road will take them, but they were willing and brave enough to take the plunge!
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 11 Nigerian Child Stars of the 1990s’ and 2000s’ you won’t recognise today – #7 is a cheerful giver & #5 recently married (With Photos)
- 12 of the oldest spinsters in Nollywood reveal why they haven’t married, GENEVIEVE’s reason is quite funny
- 8 Nigerian celebrities who gave birth at a young age – #7 was 14yrs when she had her 1st child (Full pics of their kids)
- 12 Rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)