Nollywood veteran actress, Eucharia Anunobi who lost her son, Raymond has revealed in a new interview that he was mistakenly killed by his doctors. In a chat with Saturday Beats, Eucharia Anunobi, while narrating why she celebrated her son’s post-humous 16th birthday said that it is something they usually did on their birthdays and that he wasn’t supposed to die but was mistakenly killed by his doctor.
“I have not removed my mourning clothes, neither have I opened my hair since the death of my son. I have only been wearing white since his demise and the reason I have maintained this is because my son was a good boy to me; but he was mistakenly killed by the doctor. My son was not supposed to die. He was a very wonderful child. I decided to honour him by marking his 16th birthday posthumously the way we normally do.
During our birthdays, we usually visited the motherless babies and show them love by donating some clothes and food to them. This year would not be any different from the previous ones we have celebrated. I am going to do it the way my son and I had always done it and I would give out some of his personal effects. Normally, when someone dies, you do not touch their things for about a year. For instance, if a man’s wife dies he is not expected to touch her things or dispose of them till after a year. Initially, I decided to do the same thing but I later changed my mind and that is why I donated some of his things to a government-owned motherless babies’ home and also to the boys at the Special Correctional Centre for the Boys. I am doing this because I am a humanitarian and to let the motherless babies know that we love them.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)