Aside from the mixed reactions and criticisms that trailed the new twist and her subsequent second entrance into the house a video has just emerged online showing when the TV star said she’ll never go back to the house.
During Sunday night’s live eviction show, former evicted Big Brother Naija housemates, Anto and Khloe returned to the house to continue their quest for the grand prize of N45million after having the highest votes for a comeback from their fans.
Busayo Abiri, popularly known as Khloe who was disqualified some weeks back and returned to the game after her fans gave her their support, got 18.40% of the total votes.
Shortly after she went into the house, Khloe told viewers of the show that she would be setting a couple of things straight this time around.
She added that she would deal with the housemates who like sleeping. “I have a problem with them sleeping every time. I’m going to keep them awake either by screaming always or beating drums.”Meanwhile, a throwback video has emerged online showing the moment, Khloe revealed during a Channels Television show “Rubbin Minds” that she will never go back to the house even if she was given another opportunity.
Angry fans are now blasting her online for being a hypocrite. Watch the video below;
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)