Big Brother Naija never disappoints when it comes to a Live Show and tonight has been no different. From superstar performances, Evictions and all the usual glitz and glam, tonight was a night to remember.
Following over 20 weeks in the Big Brother house, eluding evictions and making their marks in the big brother house, Anto Khloe and Lolua have finally been evicted from the Big Brother house missing the chances of winning the Big Brother game.
It’s quite ironic as two out of them were the ones who were reinstated back into the Big Brother after their eviction from the show weeks ago.
Anto, Cee-C, Khloe, Lolu and Miracle were the housemates up for eviction in the penultimate week before the climax of the big brother game and tonight has seen Anto, Khloe and Lolu losing their chances of staying through to the finals.
We certainly hate to see them go and we certainly know that we’ll miss their stay in the house but everything must come to an end and someone has to win, it’s just quite sad that it’s not Anto, Khloe or Lolu.
With one week left in the Big brother game, it’s finally the time we’d see who’d emerge as the winner of this year’s season.
Alex, Tobi, Nina, Miracle and Cee-C have the chances of winning the game… so let’s wait another week and see what their fates will be…
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- 4 Nigerian celebrity weddings of 2017 we won’t be forgetting in a hurry – No one believed #4 will get married (Photos)