Modupe-Oreoluwa Oyeyemi Ola aka Mo’Cheddah has tied the knot with her long time boyfriend, Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi. The couple who got engaged in 2017 tied the knot in a traditional wedding held in Lagos on Wednesday.
News of the traditional wedding was kept secret until a top Make-up artist, Banke Meshida-Lawal, posted a picture of her view from Oriental Hotel in Lagos which appears to match with the same picture Mo’Cheddah shared about the same time. T
he caption the makeup artiste gave the picture hinted at a wedding about to take place.
Here are photos of Toke Makinwa, Gbemi Olagbegi and other guests at the wedding:
- 15 Reasons why Meghan Markle will never last as a Royal – She might turn out to be another Princess Diana (With Pics)
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can ever play you!
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (PHOTOS)
- 15 Royal benefits Meghan Markle will enjoy after marrying Prince Harry – Her wardrobe allowance alone is worth MILLIONS (With Pics)
- 15 photos that prove Cee-C is the most attractive and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018