Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe is living up to that biblical quote that says “Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.” The beautiful actress through her deeds has shown her son what matters in the world is kindness and absolute humanity for others. Her son Juwon recently turned 8 and Mercy didn’t just celebrate him alone but beggars on the street of Lagos. She and her son cooked, wined and partied with the poor. See pictures below.
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018