A Twitter user, as Tobi Samson with the handle, @tobisampson has taken to the platform to share the precautions some Nigerians had apprised D’Banj to take over the unprotectivete state of his indoor swimming pool before the untimely death of his 1-year-old son. Although, most of their concerns ended up in the archives of Instagram’s data, Tobi has in this moment, pointed out that the seemingly inevitable could have been prevented weeks ago when people showed just how dangerous the pool actually was for any child.
Tobi who shared comments of social media users warning Dbanj over the swimming pool’s threat to the life of his young son wrote;
“Not 1, not 2, not 3… up to 7 angels in the form of followers raised an alarm 5wks ago when they noticed the indoor pool in a video dbanj posted with his now late son. My heart is crying.”
Read the heart-breaking yet innocent messages that could have perhaps, saved a life below.
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018