Now, this is a very insightful break down of the different types of Nigerian girls, I’d box them into regions for better comprehension. Here they are-
(1) AMAKA (The basic Eastern girl)
Amaka is the type of girl who is ready to be whatever you want her to be, as long you have whatever she wants (cars, houses, containers, chieftaincy titles etc).
- Top Post Today: Davido insults Wizkid on Twitter, after Wizzy did this! – See what he said! (Photos)
- Ebola virus enters Lagos – See photos of people affected now!
- It’s over between Jim Iyke and Nadia Buari but check Out Jim’s HOT new Girlfriend (See Photos)
- Woman forgets $ex toy in her Vag1na for years (Must See Pics)
- Battle of The Hips: See the latest four Ukwu Benders in Africa (See Photos)
Amaka is likely to be naturally light skinned, hairy and quite pretty, she loves shiny clothes and red lipstick. Amaka is also likely to have a little problem with pronouncing words that start with the letters R and L, she is homely and very peaceful (until you take her for granted). Her weaknesses are self-composure and esteem as she is easily intimidated by classier woman (hence making the very loud Amaka become an introvert) … But one good thing Amaka would leave you with is hunger for her meals.
(2) FUNKE (The Ijebu drama queen)
When Funke talks or whispers, you would think she’s quarreling with you. Her persona is quite funny. She’s likely to be dark skinned, busty and somehow pretty; she loves the night life and would stop at nothing to flaunt you before her competitors. She is likely to have more female friends, grouped into different names on her phone and diary (e,g Binta Secondary school girls, Great-Ife ladies, Bukki’s wedding bridal friends).
Funke is one that can never be intimidated (or hintimidated, as she is likely to pronounce it) because when English fails her in a brawl, there is always Yoruba as a backup; but one thing you won’t forget about Funke is her oily food. The oil in her meals is enough to ordain as many priests as they are in this lifetime …#okbye