Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory and now All Progressive Congress, APC, stalwart, Mallam Nasir el Rufai, is one man who does not bat an eye lid whenever he has anything to say.
He is now one of the most vociferous critique of the President Goodluck Jonathan administration and does not see anything good in the regime and in the ruling party, Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP.
- Michael Jackson’s 16 year old daughter, Paris pregnant (Details)
- OMG : Cossy Orjiakor Tweets How you can Have Her as Sugar Mummy [ LOOK ]
- Photos: Venus Williams str1ps fully NA K£D and looks like a goddess (Look)
- Meet the Nigerian Billionaires & Their Young Endowed Wives
- Tiwa Savage wears a See – through outfit to Mo Abudu’s 50th brithday event [See pics]
- Security Footage Of TB Joshua Synagogue Collapse & ‘Strange Airplane’ Behind It (Video)
Apart from criticizing the government, he has, at various times, shown that he does not see anything good in any other religion apart from his own religion, Islam.
Even in the face of the incessant attack by the Islamic terrorist sect, Boko Haram, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai still does not believe the insurgents are doing anything wrong, he still thinks that others are the ones responsible for the rise and rise of the sect.
This much he made known in one of his twitter posts where he tweeted that Christians and politicians are the real brains behind Boko Haram.
In the tweet which he titled:
Those interested in understanding the metamorphosis and variants of Boko Haram will find this compilation helpful;
Mallam el-Rufai took time to itemize the various metamorphosis of the emergence and sustenance of the insurgents, giving a larger portion of the blame to Christians, men of God and politicians.
Read his tweet here and make up your mind.
Those interested in understanding the metamorphosis and variants of Boko Haram will find this compilation helpful. pic.twitter.com/VfYJnhZgbL
— Nasir El-Rufai (@elrufai) September 8, 2014
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Meet the Nigerian Billionaires & Their Young Endow Wives
- Meet the most B00bylicious Up coming Actress [ Photo ]
- Comedienne, Helen Paul shows off her growing Bump in a flowing pink dress [ PHOTO ]
- List of all the male and female celebrities that have slept with Rihanna (Photos Inset)
- Jim Iyke & Rita Dominic spotted together [ PHOTO]
- Jay Z Anounce Beyonce’s 2nd Pregnancy [ PHOTO ]
- Amber Rose shows off her incredible figure in New pics
- How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You (LOOK)
- Davido Shows Off His father’s Newly Acquired Car [ photo ]
- Couples undress themselves and get in bed – (Video)
- Nicki Minaj Stylishly Shows Off Her Bronzed glow & βυsty Cleavage
- Toni Payne Slams Ex-Husband 9ice – See what she said [ READ ]
- Photo: See what this beautiful girl in a private university is doing to herself! (Look)
- Maheeda Shows off her flawless physique as she Perform in Australia
- Nigerian girl goes WILD at a night party with a man [Video]
- See the celeb that ruptured a girl’s cervix after having $ex with her (See Photos)
- Kate Henshaw Glows in Native Attire to Senetor Ita Giwa’s Daughter’s Wedding [ PHOTO ]
- Check Out This Epic Throwback photo of Timaya
- Photos: This is the reason why so many girls will NEVER get married! (Must See)
- Genevive, Tiwa Savage, Funke Akindele, Donald Duke, and Others Step Out to Celebrate Mo Abudu at 50 (See Photos)