Everyone in Life wants or wish to be successful but sometimes the kind of people you mingle with can help you bring your dreams alive or possibly kill your dreams either ways.
- Pr1vate Video Of The Most Endowed Babe In BBA L£aks (18**+)
- See the rapist caught in OAU after raping female students (Photo & Details)
- Exposed: Club in Port Harcourt where girls take off clo’th£s to entertain guys (Video)
- Meet the beautiful and popular Nollywood actress who doesn’t have s£x (Look)
- Oh My GoSh ! Guys you Need to See what Tiwa Savage Wore to Mavin’s Performance [ See Pics ]
- Nu d£ pics of Nicki Minaj after having $£x leaked by hackers (Look)
The following are the kind of people you must avoid if you really wanna be successful:
You know the type; the people who would complain even on the most perfect of days?
The people who always complain and share everything that is going wrong or falling apart in their lives? I can’t be around those kinds of people for very long, and I’m sure you can’t either. That type of negativity will slowly start to bring you down too.
Successful people avoid downers at all costs.
“I can do it all” people
You can’t do it all. No, you really can’t.
If you believe that you have a purpose in life, and I believe that you do, you can’t believe that your purpose is to do it all.
People who think they can do everything usually accomplish nothing.
Focus on what you were put on this earth to do and become the best you can be at it. Don’t dilute the potency of your gifts by trying to do it all.
Some people lie. If you lie, you are a liar. I hate lies and the damage they cause.
If you surround yourself with people who lie to you, success will never become your truth.
This also includes people who only tell you what they think you want to hear. If you can’t get an honest opinion or feedback from those closest to you, you will never become successful.
Successful people don’t surround themselves with liars.
People with an unrealistic outlook
Life isn’t always pretty. You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet.
Successful people don’t stick their heads in the sand and hope things will work out alright. Hope is not a plan and life is not a Disney movie!
We have to work hard for every win we accumulate in life and nothing is given for free. There is a price for everything and there is certainly a price for success. If the people around you don’t possess a realistic outlook, find people who do.
As Jim Collins wrote in Good to Great, “one of the single most de-motivating actions you can take is to hold out false hopes, soon to be swept away by events.”
He also wrote, “It is impossible to make good decisions without infusing the entire process with an honest confrontation of the brutal facts.”
You don’t have to become a pessimist, but you do have to be realistic.
Skepticism is like salt, you need enough to make things taste good, but too much ruins the recipe. (TWEET THAT!)
If you’re overly optimistic, you’ll never face facts. If you’re overly pessimistic, you might not even get out of bed in the morning. Life is tough enough; you don’t need to hang around with skeptics.
You really don’t need doubters in your life and with you on your journey of success. In fact, one of my good friends, Jared Easley,started a podcast to specifically help people starve their doubts.
If you’re like me, you already have enough self-doubt; you don’t need anyone adding to it.
Success begets success. You have to build and maintain your momentum if you’re ever going to achieve your goals and live the life you were meant to live.
But don’t mistake people who have failed for people who are unsuccessful. Did Michael Jordan make every shot he took? I don’t think so.
There is a difference between failing and being a failure. Surround yourself with people who are always trying, always improving and always moving forward. Don’t surround yourself with people who have an unsuccessful mindset.
Not everyone is meant for your inner circle. Guard your mind like it is one of you most valuable possessions – because it is.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Exposed: How Bill Cosby took advantage over a teenager, raped her and many others (Look)
- Check out 8 Deep Penetrat1on Pos1tions To Get Her Moa’n1ng
- Sea S£x Lands Couple In Hospital As Man’s Organ Gets $tuck In Woman – You Really Need To See This!
- Another Leaked Amber Rose Na ‘k£d Photo Goes Viral Again! [Look] Rated 18+
- BBA HOTSHOTS ! Watch Shower Hour of Endowed Butterphly , Ellah, Trezagah, M’am Bea,Macky2 [VIDEO]
- #BBAHotshots: Shower Hour Day 18 With Sheillah – Too Much B00ty!! [Download Video] Rated 18+
- BBA HOTSHOTS : Mira & Luis caught “doing things” – [Video]
- Model Who Twerks Her B00bs Says She Has Received Death Threats [Photos & Video]
- Ladies, That Your Sugar Daddy Doesn’t Love You; SEE Why (MUST SEE)
- BBA HOTSHOTS Shower Hour: Lilian, Sheillah, Samantha doing things (Video)
- Must See! Ghanaian Actress Moesha Boduong Wants You To See Her Inner Thing [Look]
- Photos: Waje goes completely nu ‘d£ for these pics (Look)
- Gov. Amaechi reacts to presidency statement, comes for FG – See what he said!
- It’s here!! Download Nfana Ibaga by 2Face (Official Video)
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: BBA Hotshots Ladies in the Bath
- OMG!! Secondary school girl caught showing her BF her stuffs in class? (See Photo)
- Top Post Today: Guys!!! 10 Things You Can Actually Do To Increase Your P£nis Size [Must Read]
- Nu ‘d£ picture of Malawi TV reporter surfaces online
- See the first housemates to have S£x in BBA Hotshots – Luis and Mira!
- Aww…Date Night! Peter and Lola Okoye Step Out In Matching Outfits [Photos]
- Things You Must Know: Five Big Lies About Marriage
- Explicit! Maheeda Shares Full Version Of Her Nu ‘d£ Pics [Look] 18+