They were six girls, who went to Lounge 24 Gaga, a nightclub in Awka, the Anambra State capital, on September 17. They are Calista, Uju, Lovelyn, Ada, Chika and Annabel. All of them are friends and live close to one another. When they returned to their hostels the following morning, one of them – Annabel – could not be found.
- Revealing Photo: Ex millitant pays married Nollywood actress N2 Million for a Round of $ex [Look]
- VIDEO: New Big Brother Africa bath video comes out
- Father caught Having S£’x with His Teenage Daughter
- Another ‘Fully Na k£d’ Pics Of Nicki Minaj Leaks Online [Photos] 18+
- UPDATE ! Second $eks Tape of Ghanaian Rapper Leaked [ DOWNLOAD VIDEO ]
- See how this beautiful woman walked nak’£d around New York (See Photos)
Annabel, 24, a native of Enugu State, was last seen on Wednesday, September 17 evening, when she left her Paradise City Hostel in Iyiagu Estate, Awka.When she was leaving the club, Annabel reportedly left at midnight with a guy she met at the club. That was the last time she was seen.
When she did not return in the morning, it was learnt that Ada and Chika called Annabel’s phone but were disappointed to hear a male voice claiming to have found the phone on the ground and asked the ‘owner’ to come for it.
Ada and Chika, it was gathered, retrieved the phone and contacted Annabel’s elder brother, Ifeanyi, who reported the matter at the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) in Awka.
CAMPUSLIFE learnt that Ada and Chika were detained for alleged complicity but were later released on bail.When contacted on the phone, it was learnt that Mmiri claimed Annabel left his house at 3:30am when she refused to enter his room.
But, after the conversation, Mmiri reportedly switched off his phone and stopped going to a popular bar, where he drinks with his friends. He is nowhere to be found.
Our correspondent’s efforts to speak with Annabel’s friends she went to the nightclub with were futile. All of them declined to comment on the issue.
Annabel’s roommate, Ukamaka, gave an account of what happened when she spoke to CAMPUSLIFE on telephone.She said:
“Annabel told me she was going to the club that evening. Her friends, Ada and Chika, waited in the compound till they were joined by their other friends. I had a premonition of the incident in a dream I had the previous night. I told her not to go to the club but she refused. When the other three girls arrived, they all left together. When she did not return in the morning, I called her line but nobody picked. Later, a man claimed he found it.”
Asked to describe the kind of person Annabel is, Ukamaka said that her roommate is a good Christian and hardworking, saying Annabel is a good tailor. “I believe Annabel is a victim of circumstance,”
Ifeanyi said his family remained devastated by the incident.
“We are devastated at the moment. When I received the news, I travelled from Onitsha to Awka to report the matter at the police station. The matter is still being attended to at SCID and “B” Division. We have even gone spiritual to seek God’s help to find my missing sister. Our Dad is late but mum is highly disorganised.”
Ifeanyi said the matter had been reported to the UNIZIK management.Annabel’s mother in Onitsha, fought back tears as neighbours consoled her. She said:
“I warned my daughter to stay clear of bad friends, but she would not listen. When she was admitted in a hospital a few months ago, my spirit never accepted the kind of girls who visited her. Now, they have done their worst. I can’t see my daughter, now. Where is my only daughter? Annabel was seven months in my womb when my husband died.”
Mrs Edeh said she had consulted a prophet, who confirmed to her that her daughter is alive but held captive somewhere. She claimed that the prophet informed her that it was Annabel’s friends that facilitated her ‘abduction’ and threatened to sue them if her daughter did not return within days.
“All I am asking is the safe return of my daughter. I have no other girl. If she was kidnapped, those holding her would have called us. I am confused. We are only praying to God and hoping that she returns home safe and alive. I am pleading with anyone, who knows her whereabouts, to give useful information that can help us to locate her.”
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Another Leaked Amber Rose Na ‘k£d Photo Goes Viral Again! [Look] Rated 18+
- Street OT by Olamide (Full Album Download)
- PHOTOS: Naija Babe with the Biggest Assets on FB Shows Off (See Pics)
- Revealed: Kanye West had a three-some with Kim K and Amber Rose (Details)
- #BBAHotshots Laveda Masturb’at£s In Front Of Everyone [Download Video]
- Exposed: Club in Port Harcourt where girls take off clo’th£s to entertain guys (Video)
- Owner of SaharaReporters, Sowore exposes PDP and Jonathan? – You need to see this!
- Pr1vate Video Of The Most Endowed Babe In BBA L£aks (18**+)
- Man shares video of his best friend’s pretty wife having s£’x with a bartender (Download)
- Kim K cries over her nud’£ pics for W mag (Pics + Video)
- BBA HOTSHOTS ! Watch How Goitse,Samantha & Idris Shows Camera “EVERYTHING” [DOWNLOAD VIDEO]
- OMG ! Another $£x Tape of Ghanaian Rapper Leaked (Details + Video)
- TOP POST TODAY ! The $£X Tape Of Ghanaian Rapper Itz Tiffany Leaked [ DOWNLOAD VIDEO ]
- Nu d£ pics of Nicki Minaj after having $£x leaked by hackers (Look)
- MUST SEE ! Private pics of Rihanna & Gabrielle Leaked by celebs hackers [ see pics ]
- Miley Cyrus and Arnold Schwarzenegger’s son, Patrick confirm love by kissing in public (Photos)
- ℵυdashian The Kardashian West Goes Bare βυtt & Completely Posed Full Frontal ℵυd£ For Paper Mags [ PHOTOS ]
- See this epic throwback pic of Jonathan with former boss, Alamieyeseigha – You need to see this!
- BBA HOTSHOTS ! Watch Shower Hour of Endowed Butterphly , Ellah, Trezagah, M’am Bea,Macky2 [VIDEO]
- OMG!! Secondary school girl caught showing her BF her stuffs in class? (See Photo)