Popular Nigerian blogger is facing a fresh legal issue from popular actress Funke Akindele. The blogger, posted an article about Funke Akindele, 37, shading another actress Toyin Aimakhu as her marriage faced an end late last week. The article was titled “Did Funke Akindele shade Toyin Aimakhu last night?”
- Halima Abubakar hits the streets, flashing her nipples & camel toe (+Photo)
- 10 reasons women stick with men who beat them, No 9 will shock you!
- Amber Rose flaunts her big butt as she rides on jet ski (+Photos)
- 10 facts about masturbation they do not want you to know
Although Toyin has since fixed her marriage,
Funke Akindele’s lawyers and herself have demanded that Ms. Linda take down the article she posted about an apparent feud between Funke and Toyin, but as at the time of publishing this article the post is still live on Linda’s blog.
The legal team claim Linda is starting a controversy that do not exist between the two actresses.
Funke Akindele’s lawyers, Legal Aficionados, demanded she delete the post, AND she issues a retraction of the false story. Linda is yet to do any of these.
Funke a.k.a Jenifa stated last week that she loves the media, but it looks like she will be dragging a media powerhouse to court very soon.
The copy of the letter below
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Kim Kardashian goes completely naked for Prada (+Photos)
- Fans insult Rukky Sanda for exposing her boobs & body so cheaply in this photo..
- Don Jazzy reveals why he is not married yet, his reason will stun you!
- Female student sleeps with private university lecturer to pass exam
- See photo of Buhari’s certificate as Army confirms his credentials (+Photo)
- Dear men, 5 reasons women reject you (Must Read)
- Ini Edo finds love in a younger man and their intimate bedroom photos surfaces (+Photos)
- The 26 yr old lady raped 300 times by husband while she slept (+Photo & Details)
- President Jonathan embarrassed at campaign rally (+Photos & Details)
- Exposed: Club in Port Harcourt where girls take off clo’th£s to entertain guys (Video)