Just a few months ago Aliko Dangote was named the richest man in Africa and the 23rd richest man in the world by Forbes, making him the first black man to make the top 25 richest list.
- 11 reasons good men will not cheat on you (Must See)
- See the man with the longest manhood in the world – See how long it is (Photos)
- Another Leaked Amber Rose Na ‘k£d Photo Goes Viral Again! [Look] Rated 18+
- Video: Christiane Amanpour interview with Buhari on CNN – You need to watch this!
However Bloomberg Billionaires is claiming that the business magnate has lost over half of his $25 billion fortune in just 6 months!
As at yesterday (Feb. 11) the Chairman of Dangote Group is now ranked 83rd richest man in the world with an estimated fortune of $12.8 Billion. He reportedly lost $676.56 Million last month. This loss of fortune is definitely as a result of the economic upheaval in Nigeria and the world at large.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- See what Al Jazeera did to president Jonathan.. This is bad! [+Photo]
- Guys!! How to handle every breast type – For her to get intense pleasure (Must See)
- Tiwa Savage steps out without panties nor bra (+Photos)
- Exposed: How APC betrayed Nigeria and Nigerians [Must Read]
- 9 sexy positions that will help you fall in love (Yes, Really!)
- How Nicki Minaj have been deceiving everyone with her fake butt – busted at the Grammy Awards [See Photos]
- The 10 romantic things to do after sex to make your lover love you more..
- OMG!! New pics of Kim Kardashian fully naked leaked again (+Photos)
- Kim Kardashian talks about sex life, says she loves anal & she… – See what she said!
- Revealed: See president Jonathan’s salary and tax payment [Details]