An alleged married man and his female colleague said to be engaged were filmed making out on Friday, January 30, 2015. The duo are currently facing some difficulties trying to come to terms with the damage to their reputation caused by the footage which went viral over the weekend.
- See what this BF did to his UNILAG GF while she was asleep – This is bad!
- Amber Rose: D’Banj almost raped me if not for… (Must Read)
- Beyonce carelessly exposes her privates during live performances (Photos)
- See what Genevieve Nnaji is doing all alone at the River side – You won’t believe this! (+Photo)
It was learnt that the woman had gone as far as deactivating her Facebook account to save herself from the shame.
The colleagues both work at Marsh insurance firm, based in Christchurch in New Zealand.
The unidentified couple failed to show up for work today, Tuesday February 3, 2015.
According to Mirror UK, some people at a bar across the street first saw the couple kissing, but then it all got a little more x-rated.
They obviously forgot to turn out the lights as they were seriously engulfed in the romance which attracted the attention of some drinkers who filmed the couple right in the act.
A source among the onlookers from Carlton Bar and Eatery said that it went on for half an hour, with everyone gathering to enjoy the unexpected romance.
A witness said, “The entire bar united in cheering them on.
“It started with a casual flirt. Then the kiss, grabbing the attention of all.
“Finally they moved to the back of the room, thinking they were unseen.
“Off comes the tights, down goes his head.
“By this stage, 50 bar patrons were pressed up against the window yelling their approval.
“To be honest, after watching them fuck for a good half hour, people started to get bored and drift off back to the dance floor.”
Funny enough, when the couple were done, the band at the bar played a tongue-in-cheek rendition of the King’s of Leon hit ‘Sex on Fire’.
One of the witnesses at the bar, Leah Bates, 25, said, “We looked out the window and it was all go. Everyone in the whole place was watching.
“They had absolutely no idea – it was brilliant.
“We went upstairs and watched from the balcony, and everyone was cheering, especially when he dropped her on the floor – twice.
“Everyone just lost it.
“They turned and faced the window and everyone was cheering and waving but they obviously couldn’t see us. It was pretty funny, a bit of a show for the night.
“Everyone was pretty impressed with how long he lasted. He went for ages.”
The Chief Executive Officer of the company, Grant Milne declined making comments on whether the duo had been suspended from work or not.
Though he categorically stated that the matter was treated with every sense of seriousness.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- See why Don Jazzy refused to attend D’Banj 10th Anniversary Part last night – You won’t believe this!
- OMG! D’Banj caught red-handed in the act with Amber Rose – You need to see this (+Photo)
- See what this wicked boyfriend did to his UNILAG girlfriend while she was asleep – This is bad!
- See what Nicki Minaj wore to a live Tv performance – See how she kept the Tv presenter staring and smiling at her stuffs (+Photo)
- Why will Tiwa Savage wear this kind of outfit to D’Banj’s 10th Year Anniversary party, even with her baby bump? (+Photo)
- Ladies, before you go spreading your legs for a married man, you should see this!
- What? See what Amber Rose said about Nigerian girls – How true is this?
- Irina Shayk shows Cristiano Ronaldo what he is missing right now (+Photo)
- D’Banj’s 10th Anniversary was a big flop – See Why!
- Amber Rose got pissed and walked out of D’Banj’s 10th Anniversary Party last night – See what happened!