Serena Williams the 32-year-old tennis superstar was in high spirits after jetting promptly to Miami alongside BFF and fellow tennis star, Caroline Wozniacki for a wedding ceremony which she attended with friends and she was wearing just a bikini to the event.
- 11 reasons good men will not cheat on you (Must See)
- See the man with the longest manhood in the world – See how long it is (Photos)
- Another Leaked Amber Rose Na ‘k£d Photo Goes Viral Again! [Look] Rated 18+
- Video: Christiane Amanpour interview with Buhari on CNN – You need to watch this!
The number one ranked singles tennis player found herself crashing a wedding on the beach while clad in a leopard print leotard that highlighted her curvaceous figure – posing with the bride in a snap captioned, ‘Bikini wedding crasher!’
The suit showed off her slim waist and athletic legs – with Serena captioning one of the images posted on Saturday: ‘Leotard is the new bikini’.
She had let her highlighted hair down, framing her face with her thick voluminous mane.
Serena served up quite a contrast posed next to the newly married couple, who were dressed all in white.
The 17-time Grand Slam champion frolicked on the beach with Caroline – formerly ranked number one in women’s tennis – who sported a cropped black T-shirt over a striped dark blue and turquoise bikini.
Naughty: The 32-year-old tennis superstar posed with the bride in a snap captioned, ‘Bikini wedding crasher!’
Wedding portrait: While a little bemused, the couple still seemed thrilled by the surprise guest, and everyone made sure to take a lot of photos.
Curvaceous: The suit showed off her tiny waist, S shape, and athletic legs.
Curves ahead: Serena couldn’t help but display her shapely derriere and athletic legs in the outfit
Caroline is newly single after splitting from fiance Rory McIlroy earlier this month. The pair had dated for three years and got engaged in December.
In one Twitter photo, Serena expressed her admiration of Caroline’s washboard stomach, writing: ‘I’m jealous of your abs.’
The two pro athletes took in a Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers basketball game on Friday, cheering as the Heat beat their opponents 117 to 92.
Serena was in high spirits over the victory, though she herself missed out on the sweet taste of triumph on Wednesday at the French Open.
Looking ace: Serena was redefining beachwear by sporting a leotard instead of a swimsuit.
Splish splash! The two waded through the water.
She lost to Spain’s Garbine Muguruza 6-2 6-2, tweeting afterward: ‘Congrats 2 my opponent today. She did her thing. I’m proud of her. I wish her well. Until next time. There’s always tomm & I will be ready.’
‘I don’t think anything worked for me today,’ Serena told reporters afterward. ‘It was one of those days.
‘You can’t be on every day, and, gosh, I hate to be off during a Grand Slam but it happens. It’s not the end of the world.
Gal pals: The 17-time Grand Slam champion frolicked on the beach with BFF Caroline.
Beach babes: Serena had let her highlighted hair down, framing her face with her thick voluminous mane.
Work it: Serena posed provocatively on the beach.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- See what Al Jazeera did to president Jonathan.. This is bad! [+Photo]
- Guys!! How to handle every breast type – For her to get intense pleasure (Must See)
- Tiwa Savage steps out without panties nor bra (+Photos)
- Exposed: How APC betrayed Nigeria and Nigerians [Must Read]
- 9 sexy positions that will help you fall in love (Yes, Really!)
- How Nicki Minaj have been deceiving everyone with her fake butt – busted at the Grammy Awards [See Photos]
- The 10 romantic things to do after sex to make your lover love you more..
- OMG!! New pics of Kim Kardashian fully naked leaked again (+Photos)
- Kim Kardashian talks about sex life, says she loves anal & she… – See what she said!
- Revealed: See president Jonathan’s salary and tax payment [Details]