Qatar ranks number one on the list of the top 10 richest nations because of its high GDP per capita of $91,379, which is just $8,621 shy of $100,000. Qatar has a well developed oil exploration industry where the petroleum industry accounts for 70% of its government revenue, 60% of its GDP and 85% of its export earnings. Because of its wealth and economic success, it has been chosen as the host of the 2022 FIFA World Cup, the first Arab nation to ever hold this role.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Ladies, before you go spreading your legs for a married man, you need to see this!
- How 9 yr old school girl did the unexpected to Buhari, Osinbajo and Fashola – Need to see this!
- Man leaks video of his bestfriend pretty wife making love with a bartender (Download Video)
- Leaked video of female Igbenedion University student while bathing goes viral
- Check out the teenage girl with the biggest butt – See how big it is (See Photos)
- Man gets stuck inside married woman laced with charms while making love (See Photos)
- Man caught making love with his boss’s wife right in her office (Photos +Video)
- Exposed: How Kanye west had threesome with Amber Rose & Kim Kardashian – You need to see this!!
- Photo of the day: Tambuwal finally meets with president Jonathan – See what he did
- OMG! See the new ”Miss Curves UNILAG” – Her curves and boobs looks so threatening!! (See Photos)