Think you have room to sneak a few, decadant pieces of candy (or chocolate or cans of soda) into your daily diet without causing harm? Your waistline isn’t the only part of your body seriously affected by sugar.
Those little, two-bite indulgences add up to a whopping average of 130 pounds of sugar (!!!!) consumed annually in America per person.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- War just got interesting! Amber Rose lists out all the celebrities that has had sex with Kim Kardashian – The list will shock you!
- Popular politician caught sleeping with female student in hotel room (See Photos)
- Hacker steals nude video of Kris Jenner..
- Singer Chidinma reveals her relationship with Flavour – “yes, I kissed him cos…
- 14 things girls want you to know about their vagina (Must See)
- Amber Rose finally replies Kanye West – It’s time to expose Kanye…
- See the most expensive house in Abuja and guess who owns it? (+Photo)
- Another Leaked Amber Rose Na ‘k£d Photo Goes Viral Again! [Look] Rated 18+
- What?? Woman caught live in the Church making porn movies (Photos + Video)
- See what Kaduna women are doing to their husbands because they are weak in Bed – This is bad! (+Photo)