#1 Be generous. This does not mean buying your partner beautiful things and splurging on expensive meals. It refers to being generous when you give yourself away. Be generous when you share your time and feelings with your partner. Do not bother with mind games that involve who is going to say sorry first, who should pick up the phone to ask the other on a date first and so on.
Remember that being in a relationship with someone is all about give and take, so do not bother keeping score when it comes to the bad things. Although being generous is very important, always remember to keep a sense of individuality when you are in a relationship. The biggest no-no is giving yourself away completely and waking up one morning realizing that you do not know who you are anymore.
It’s the small things in love that keep intimacy alive in a relationship. So if you find yourself feeling disconnected or distant from your partner, just indulge in these 12 easy ways. You’ll enjoy yourself, bond better and feel more in happy love in no time.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Couple caught live, making love on Church lawn during a service (See Photos)
- Singer Asa boobs in new pics has got everyone talking (See Photo)
- Female student expelled from school after leaking her pics to attract men (+Photos)
- See the beautiful 22 yr old Nigerian girl that has watched over 400 hours of porn (+Photos)
- Photos of Nadia Buari’s twin babies leak + They might be Jim’s kids.. (+Photo)
- OMG! Man catches newlywed wife in hot romance with another man – See what he did next! (Must See)
- 10 things you need to stop doing to have a good relationship life
- 5 reasons period sex is the best sex – You need to take note! (Must See)
- 25 diseases and medical conditions that can be cured by simply having sex
- What is Ebube Nwagbo doing here with Lionell Messi and Cesc Fabregas? (See Photos)