#21 Never grumble or badmouth each other even if you’re tempted to, out of anger or frustration.
#22 Learn to spend quality time with each other. There’s no better way to fall more in love with each other as the relationship grows.
#23 Behave like children now and then. A few pillow fights or cute wrestles can never hurt anyone. But it can help both of you enjoy the relationship.
#24 Be spontaneous with your affections. Don’t always wait for special occasions or moments to express your love. Spontaneous surprises are always happier than planned surprises.
#25 Whatever works! No relationship is alike. Instead of learning from someone else’s relationship, learn from your own relationship’s successes and failures.
These relationship rules could seem simple, but following them to the tee can make all the difference between a romantic relationship and a failed affair. If you really do treasure your love, make a difference with these tips. You won’t regret it!
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 7 foods you need to stop eating for breakfast now if you still…
- 9 important things you didn’t know about sperm – You need to take note!
- The Kim K and Kanye West 3 way sex tape causing stir online..
- 10 hidden facts about married sex that will leave you in a big shock!
- See what bleaching has done to Cynthia Morgan (+Photos)
- 15 types of girlfriends that you MUST avoid or will make your life hell (Must See)
- Tonto Dikeh spreads her legs wide open (+Photos)
- Meet the World’s youngest mother – 5 yr old Lina who gave birth to a baby weighing 2.7kg (See Photos)
- 50 cute things to say to your girlfriend that will make her love you more!
- Nigerian woman who files for divorce because her husband penis is too long – You need to see the size!