Facts about your penis – The average wad of man-fluid holds 40 million sperm, but there can be as many as 600 million squiggly guys, being thrust in to the world at 28 mph. And all it takes is one little tadpole…
- The 4 reasons women love bad boys
- Unfaithful wife sends her private pics to husband mistakenly
- Revealed: Why men love having sex in the morning and women at night – What a mind blowing mystery!!
- These TB Joshua’s prophecies on March 28 elections are just too scary!
squirming at 200 seconds an inch, down to the egg and then… well, ask your father.
2. Blue Whale is Biggest at 8 Feet Long
The mammal with the biggest shvantz – the blue whale at 8 feet. The smallest? The shrew at 0.2 inches. Where do we humans fit in? Well, the good news is that we are the most well-endowed of our ape cousins. A gorilla’s dong dangles at a mere 2 inches. Relative to body size, however, the pig takes the prize, as they can have up to a foot-and-a-half wiener.
Click pages below to continue