2. Switch religions or beliefs
Convert or go is not a thing that anyone should be told, because your beliefs are your own and they should not be up for negotiation. If he can persuade you to modify your beliefs, through rational and logical debate, and you are comfortable with that, then that’s no problem. But, it should be your decision alone, no one else’s.
Navigate using the pages below to continue
1. Stop seeing your family
Relationships with the in-laws can often be fraught, but he doesn’t have the right to tell you to stop seeing your family, or to make you choose between them and him. Your family were around way before him and they could be around long after too.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Tonto Dikeh puts her boobs on full display (See Photo)
- Guys! 10 common bedroom mistakes you make unknowingly which ladies really hate
- See what a police man was caught doing in Surulere this morning – This is bad! (Photos)
- The top 5 things you are doing that will end your relationship soon (Must See)
- Guys! 7 amazing facts about your penis doctors will never tell you!
- 5 facts about male masturbation that will shock you and make you quit it now!
- 9 ways to know if the person you are dating is the right one for you (Must See)
- Buhari arrives Nnamdi Azikiwe Int’l airport this morning – See the crowd that welcomed him (Pics)
- 10 reasons why single mothers are so great in bed
- Revealed: Why men love having sex in the morning and women at night – What a mind blowing mystery!!