Weight loss tips that work immediately: The weight loss “industry” is full of myths. People are being advised to do all sorts of crazy things, most of which have no evidence behind them. Over the years, however, scientists have found a number of strategies that seem to be effective. Here are 26 weight loss tips that are actually evidence-based.
- 6 types of sex women enjoy more – Guys, Note this!
- See what top Nigerian musicians earn per show – See who tops the list!
- The condom mistakes you’re making that you need to avoid – Need to see this!
- 15 types of girlfriends you must avoid or will make your life hell (Must See)
- OMG! Popular Nigerian OAP kidnapped and raped in Ghana (+Photos)
1. Drink Water, Especially Before Meals
It is often claimed that drinking water can help with weight loss, and this is true.
Drinking water can boost metabolism by 24-30% over a period of 1-1.5 hours, helping you burn off a few more calories .
One study showed that drinking a half liter (17 oz) of water about a half an hour before meals helped dieters eat fewer calories and lose 44% more weight.
2. Eat Eggs For Breakfast
Eating whole eggs can have all sorts of benefits, including helping you lose weight.
Studies show that replacing a grain-based breakfast with eggs can help you eat fewer calories for the next 36 hours, and lose more weight and more body fat.
If you can’t eat eggs for some reason, then that’s fine. Any source of quality protein for breakfast should do the trick.