Boko Haram threatens South Africa over Xenophobic attacks – In a reaction to the ongoing xenophobic attacks against African migrants in South Africa, the Islamist terrorist group Boko Haram has given a 24 hours ultimatum to Pretoria to stop the massacres or face bombing attacks from them.
- List & faces of Nigeria’s newly elected governors – See how many states APC/PDP won (+Pics)
- Leaked photos of the YFM OAP that was stripped and raped – These guys are evil!
- 26 weight loss tips that work immediately..
- Hundreds watch and do nothing as young girl is raped at a beach (Pics & Video)
- Kim K goes out with transparent clothing without panties, showing her.. (See Pics)
This warning was reportedly contained in a brief YouTube video message, Nigerian Watch reports.
The blood thirsty sect threatened to extend its terror activities to South Africa if the killing continued, warning that that if the South African government refuse to contain the situation, it will execute all South Africans living in Nigeria, Chad, Niger and other surrounding countries.
The Boko Haram terrorists group also threatened to attack South African embassies in the aforementioned countries.
Meanwhile, it has not yet been confirmed if indeed the message is genuine or not.
Some concerned Nigerians have, however taken to their twitter handle to condemn the Boko Haram alleged guy guy role following the atrocity the sect it self had carried out against innocent citizens.
— Mumeka Mundia (@Snairs_F) April 16, 2015
Is it true tht #BokoHaram hs released a video, citing tht our govt mst halt Xenophobia attacks or they wil kill SAns outside our boarders?
— FIGHTER LAPANE (@Lapane_Makwena) April 16, 2015
It is speculated that South Africa’s dwindling economy has made the local people in major cities like Durban and Johannesburg transfer their frustration to fellow Africans, who are migrants residing in their domain.
It was reported that dozens of African migrants have been murdered on the streets in cold blood, although it is not yet clear if Nigerian nationals have also been a victim of the attacks.
However, Nigeria’s minister of state for foreign affairs Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, has said Nigerian nationals are yet to suffer any casualty.
The murderous Boko Haram sect who is attempting to play the role of good guy has killed no fewer than 13,000 people in Nigeria and her neighbouring countries since 2009.
Boko Haram is a Hausa word that means “Western education is a sin,” but it is officially called Jama’atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda’Awati Wal-Jihad. the sect has displaced thousands of people due to its fight to establish an Islamic state.
The Islamist movement which is based in the North-Eastern part of Nigeria is also operational in Chad, Niger and northern Cameroon.
The US State Department designated Boko Haram a terrorist organization in November 2013. The Nigerian government is still waging war on the sect with many of its strong hold recaptured by the Nigerian troops.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- See the top 12 corruption cases in Nigeria
- See what the colour of your urine tells you about your health – You should see this!
- 22 hidden facts that will make you feel better about your sex life
- Channels presenter, Ebuka Uchendu engages billionaire girlfriend (See Photos)
- List & faces of newly elected governors in Nigeria – See how many states APC/PDP won (+Photos)
- How to end a relationship – Complete guide to break up with someone you love [Conversation tips]
- The leaked photos of the YFM OAP that was stripped and raped – These guys are evil!
- One of the South Africans killing Nigerians in SA confesses – See what he said!
- How to make out with a girl and make her love it!
- Signs that she is the perfect one for you
- 6 types of sex women enjoy more – Guys, Note this!
- 8 things that makes women want to have sex
- OMG! Popular Nigerian OAP kidnapped and raped in Ghana (+Photos)
- Guys, 5 foods that will continue messing up your sperm if you don’t…
- Pictures of Rihanna sniffing cocaine goes viral – See photos here..