READ what Deeper Life Pastor said about President Jonathan this morning as he urges Nigerians and the Church to pray for Buhari
What Deeper Life Pastor said about President Jonathan – The Deeper Christian Life Ministry has stated that President Goodluck Jonathan has fulfilled his God-given assignment for the country. Making the remark was the….
- How to cultivate happiness even when it is so hard – This will really help you!
- 10 things women easily fall for because it’s what they always love to hear – Guys, get in here!
- 7 drinks you need to stop drinking now before they kill you!
- How to have a real dirty phone sex – What to do and how to do it!
Church Secretary, Pastor Jerry Asemota, who spoke at a media parley at the camp grounds of the church in Ogun State, stating that President Jonathan’s sacrifice in putting the country first has ensured the sustained unity of the country.
The also pledged the church’s support for president-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari adding that the church will continue praying for his success in office.
He said: “No doubt, President Jonathan had an assignment God wanted him to fulfill. I believe he has fulfilled that assignment and the President-elect also has a specific assignment from God. The prayer of the church is that he too will know the responsibilities God has given to him for Nigeria without any distraction.
“We wish him well and look forward to him getting things done in order to lift this nation beyond the level where we are now. The nation has been plagued by so many difficulties and problems, but we have been praying. That is the responsibility of the church, and God has been answering our prayers.
“We also pray for the President-elect for God to grant him wisdom and understanding to handle the affairs of this nation from May 29.”
“The peace in the nation is occasioned by the sacrifice by an individual who decided that he would not go to the tribunal because he considered it unnecessary. That act cleared all the anxieties and anticipation of party members who were worried about what to do next.
“We thank God for that sacrifice and love for the nation. It is something that we expect the President-elect to also imbibe. For any leader who will lead a nation, sacrifice and love are very important.”
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- READ Gen. Buhari’s only surviving sister interview – What she said about Buhari will leave you in a big shock
- Ladies, 10 important things you should know about every man’s penis
- Students caught having birthday sex (Photos + Video)
- 30 sexy ways to spice up your sex life from tonight (Must See)
- READ: What Patience Jonathan sent to Aisha Buhari after Buhari’s victory against President Jonathan
- 19 real struggle of women with big butt which they will never tell you!
- This leaked audio of president Jonathan’s call to Buhari has gone viral (Audio)
- 10 things that MUST happen naturally to make you know you have found Mr Right (Take Note)
- Fani Kayode’s speech after Buhari’s defeat against President Jonathan causes uproar online (Must See)
- How to text a girl you like and make her want you – All you need to know!
- Dear men, these are the 5 common sex mistakes you make which always spoil the fun (Take Note)