Nigerian celebrities whose wives are older: It would however seem that the stigma is lifting, as more Nigerian women are openly dating and even marrying their young lovers, not caring what the world thinks; and why should they? We must accept love wherever it finds us, right? Well, these women certainly think so, banishing tradition and living out their dream love lives. And yes, you know them.
- 4 advantages and disadvantages of having a long penis – Guys, you need to see this!
- 10 moments from Fast and Furious 7 that will make you sob..
- Nigerian girl takes off everything on camera to prove her love for her BF (+Photo)
- How to know when a woman is attracted to you (LOOK)
- Trouble in Squareville as Peter PSquare declares himself single & searching – See what happened!
Oh well, today i would love us to take a peep into the private lives of our very own Nigerian celebrities with daring age gaps between them and their women.
LOLA & PETER OKOYE
Toping the list in no particular order is is Peter Okoye of P-Square musical duo and Lola Omotayo Lola is said to be 6 years older than Peter. Peter and his twin brother Paul were born on the 18th of November 1981. Although no one is saying anything concerning Lola’s precise date of birth, of course you know how it is with women and their age.
“Like I said, Peter is an old soul and he always tells me that I’m like a 23-year-old. Age is just a number. Right now, you can see it around the world. Demi Moore, Usher and some known people. Even in Nigeria here, they are dating people far older than their age. So, we shouldn’t base it on the age factor. He doesn’t make me feel like he’s younger than me.”
Navigate using <–> below