Trouble in P Square: While the social media drama between Peter Okoye and Wife, Lola is yet to fizzle out from gossip blogs.. It is looking like all is not well with Psquare, P-Square are a Nigerian R&B duo composed of identical twin brothers Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye.
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities & their multimillion naira mansions – See who’s got the most expensive
- How to stop thinking about someone you still like [Read]
- State by State: Official Governorship results – See which party won
- How to steal a girl if she has a boyfriend
- How to be a good boyfriend – 10 traits that matter [Read]
They produce and release their albums through Square Records. In December 2011, they signed a record deal with Akon’s Konvict Muzik label.
Now here’s the gist, Paul okoye goes on Intstagram to tell his fans how much work he’s been putting to produce and write songs for the Psquare group..
One of the twin takes on instagram to say he wrote, produced and performed most of the hit songs from their album. He wrote,
“P-Squares all time biggest wedding
song..written by me …produced by me and performed by me…a very good example of an ever-green song..years to years to come,this song will still be bumping and I know u all love it”
Paul Okoye posted some things on instagram today which he tagged #mybest40songsofp2. See screenshots above.
He said he’s bringing the behind the scenes of his best 40 songs of P-Square and the brains behind the success of each song. And he made sure to let us know that he wrote & produced most of P-Square’s hit songs.
Psquare is a team between two brothers, Peter and Paul, then managed by their elder brother who doubles as their producer, Jude Okoye making the entire team a family affair. See below all songs he claimed to have singlehandedly produced, written and what not..
The duo has almost left their separate ways in a fierce face-off mostly blamed on one of their wives, Lola especially by social media users but the two returned better and stronger, now it seems the drama is back to where we were…
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- See the 15 unmarried celebrity dads in Nigeria + their baby mamas & kids (+Photos)
- Governorship Election Update: Results for North East and North West states
- 16 signs your ex wants you back in their life – You should see this!
- 10 unbelievable foods for great sex
- Signs that shows your ex is still thinking about you all the time – Need to see this!
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities and their multimillion naira mansions – See who’s got the most expensive
- 2015 governorship election results so far – See which party is winning in Lagos, Ogun etc..
- 5 foods and drinks that kills fat – This will really help you!
- What girls really want from their boyfriend – You need to see this!
- Recently Updated: Governorship Elections result for South/South and South East so far!
- Update: Results of 2015 Governorship Election in South West and North Central
- 5 sure tips to help you get a good night sleep
- 15 ways to satisfy a woman during sex – They always work!
- Updated Governorship Election results for Lagos, Ogun, Oyo etc… – See who is leading now!
- What to do if you like your friend’s girlfriend – This will help you!