What the colour of your urine tells you about your health – Urine isn’t something most people talk about. We barely give it more than a passing glance as it swirls out of sight down the toilet bowl. Yet changes in the urine – its colour, odour, and consistency – can provide important clues about the state of your health.
- 6 types of sex women enjoy more – Guys, Note this!
- See what top Nigerian musicians earn per show – See who tops the list!
- The condom mistakes you’re making that you need to avoid – Need to see this!
- 15 types of girlfriends you must avoid or will make your life hell (Must See)
- OMG! Popular Nigerian OAP kidnapped and raped in Ghana (+Photos)
Here’s what the different colours could mean:
This is mostly nothing to worry about – but in rare cases, sports fans drink so much water their bodies can’t get rid of it. Mike Laniado, a urology expert at Windsor Urology, Berkshire, says:“Rarely, this causes the urine and blood to become very diluted, the sodium levels in the blood drop and the brain swells, sometimes leading to seizures and death.” This is rare – but if you’re worried you’re swilling down too much water, restrict yourself to drinking when you actually feel thirsty, rather than downing extra to improve performance.