Easy ways to know your man is cheating on you – When news of Sandra Bullock’s husband’s infidelity surfaced, just days after she gave him a shout-out during her Oscar acceptance speech for The Blind Side, she seemed…well, blindsided. The truth is, few straying men come home covered in lipstick stains and reeking of another woman’s perfume.
- 5 Major reasons why women keep going back to their ex-boyfriends
- 9 Famous celebrity who pretended to be very rich but where actually flat broke (+Photos)
- Top 15 celebrity photos that almost broke instagram (+Photos)
- How to know when a girl is on her period – The signs and reactions (+Pics)
- First Date questions you can ask any girl and make her fall for you
While the signs are rarely that obvious, if you’re willing to look, they’re almost always there, according to Danine Manette, private investigator and author of Ultimate Betrayal. So how do you know whether all the Hollywood cheating scandals are making you paranoid or if your partner’s actually in the arms of another woman? Check out some changes in behavior that could mean he’s looking for love elsewhere.
1. Sudden Changes in His Appearance
If your husband starts transforming into a different man, it may be more than a mid-life crisis, warns Manette. “A man who drastically alters his clothing style, appearance or body shape for no apparent reason may be having an affair. Perhaps the other woman has suggested he grow a beard, wear his hair differently or use cologne. If he’s dressing differently for work, there may be a coworker he’s trying to impress.” Likewise, if your lifelong couch-potato spouse suddenly becomes a gym rat, it may not be you that he’s trying to impress. “He may be trying to look good for a new love interest or keep up physically with a younger woman. Or perhaps the other woman works or works out at the gym he’s showing a sudden interest in going to,” explains Manette.