Prominent Nigerians who have refused to congratulate Buhari: Madailygist.com profiles twelve individuals and groups that have refused to congratulate the president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, on his election victory. Will they be in trouble when Buhari finally becomes president??
- 20 dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet…
- Guys, 10 obvious signs your girlfriend is cheating on you – Stop being fooled!
- Official list of top 5 richest artists in 2015 – You won’t believe who is number 1 now.. (+Photos)
- 10 fun sex games to play with your boyfriend in bed..
- WAR!! Jim Iyke threatens to kill Uti Nwachukwu – See why!
1. Professor Wole Soyinka: Nigeria’s only Nobel laureate is a major critic of the Jonathan administration, especially the handling of the Rivers state crisis that nearly swept off his favoured son, Amaechi, and the handling of the Chibok girls saga. His opinions are highly sought after in Nigeria and beyond and many believe that his disdain for the PDP helped sway the south-west (especially the young and intellectuals) vote against President Jonathan.