Bad habits that will keep draining you energy – Lack of sleep isn’t the only thing sapping your energy. Little things you do (and don’t do) can exhaust you both mentally and physically, which can make getting through your day a chore. Here, experts reveal common bad habits that can make you feel tired, plus simple lifestyle tweaks that will put the pep back in your step.
- 7 Fascinating facts about a woman’s butt
- 7 sex positions men absolutely hate – EVERY lady need to know this!
- 10 sure signs your lover is just using you [Must Read]
- 10 things you must give up now if you really want to make yourself happy
- How to grow sideburns fast – Steps you need to take! (With Pictures)
The 14 Bad habits that drains your energy which you must give up now:
1. You skip exercise when you’re tired
Skipping your workout to save energy actually works against you. In a University of Georgia study, sedentary but otherwise healthy adults who began exercising lightly three days a week for as little as 20 minutes at a time reported feeling less fatigued and more energized after six weeks. Regular exercise boosts strength and endurance, helps make your cardiovascular system run more efficiently, and delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues. So next time you’re tempted to crash on the couch, at least go for a brisk walk—you won’t regret it.