Rappers who pretended to be very rich – You see rappers on TV shining like crazy and bragging about how much money they have. But most of this is a really ugly lie and one that makes black people look as ignorant as any minstrel show in the history of our country.
- Top 15 Celebrity photos that almost broke Instagram (+Photos)
- Top 10 liver cleansing superfoods..
- Meet the top 20 most desirable women in the world & Genevieve makes the list
- 20 ways to make your girlfriend incredibly happy!
- See the top 6 most beautiful daughters of African presidents (+Photos)
You’ve seen what rappers say about themselves on TV, but here’s some truth about how your favorite rapper is probably going broke right now:
1) Ludacris was in a custody battle with the mother of his child and revealed in court filings that he earned only $55,000 over the previous year. That’s hardly the paycheck of a baller. Yes, that was $55,000 and yes, that was 2013. Check the link if you don’t believe us.