Dangerous countries to visit: It’s always exciting to plan a vacation, but this excitement may actually come in an unwelcome and unexpected form if you pick any of the most dangerous vacation destinations. Unfortunately, there are several wonderful parts of the globe with breathtaking attractions that must be off the radar for most travelers.
- Wealthiest Nigerian musicians and their luxurious lifestyles [+Pics]
- Nigerian celebrities & their multimillion naira mansions – See who has the biggest (+Photos)
- Top 10 most Beautiful married Nigerian celebrities (+Photos)
- 40 Female celebs with the hottest, banging bodies ever! (+Photos)
- The 20 types of vag1na you will meet in your lifetime & how to handle them..
No matter what makes these places to go on vacation dangerous, you should consider all pros and cons before planning your trip to any of the places mentioned below. UK and US governments regularly publish travel warnings and keep the website updated. Check out 20 most dangerous vacation destinations.
If you read some tourist literature you’ll find out that the lands of Abkhazia and South Ossetia can fascinate you with their gorgeous views. This part of the world will represent you the absolute splendor of mountains covered with snow, wildlife and green valleys. Today tourists from other countries are warned against travelling to these areas. Terrorism and military operations are thought to be a great threat in these regions. According to the recent warnings, it’s not advisable to make trips to Georgia this year.