Everything a girl should know about her periods: Menstruation is your body’s way of telling you that your reproductive system is working properly. But if it signals a problem — heavy periods, no periods, painful periods, spotting, you need to visit your doctor to find out if something is wrong. The average menstrual cycle is anything between four to eight days.
- 15 things girls look for in a guy before falling for him [Must See]
- The 10 most beautiful African actresses – See who is number 1 (+Photos)
- How to make out with a girl and make her love it – You need to see this!
- Moment artist expose her vaj1na at public museum to reenact famous painting (WATCH)
- Top 12 Celebrity plastic surgery operations gone horribly wrong – Before and after photos
Some women even have slight spotting after eight days. So while some periods are short, others are long, some are heavy while others are light.
The first few years may be askew but by the time you leave your teens, your cycle will more or less settle down. You would also be familiar with your monthly routine — the duration, flow and frequency. The average menstrual cycle is 28 days long, but differs from woman to woman. And instead of worrying about how long or frequent your really period, you need to focus on whether anything different is happening.