Foods to eat for a flawless skin: There are many tasty foods that can give you great skin, and including some of them in your eating plan is essential. When you have a healthy skin, you look much younger and fresher, no matter how old you are. The foods you consume every day play a significant role in the health of your skin as well as your overall health. Nowadays it’s hard to choose foods that are tasty and healthy at the same time. Hopefully, this list of 10 foods to eat to have a gorgeous skin will help you keep your skin healthy and young.
- List of all Illuminati members in Nigeria (+Pics)
- 5 ways to use your hands during a kiss – This will help you become a pro!
- The top 10 most corrupt African countries – The list will shock you & mostly Nigerians!
- 10 kissing tips she wishes you knew
- The worst has happened!!! Khloe Kardashian leaks Amber Rose’s fully naked pics
1. Flax seeds
Flax seeds are rich in omega-3’s that play a critical role in controlling the appearance of age spots and fine lines. A study shows that consuming flax seeds every day helps relieve skin redness and irritation and helps make skin look fresh and soft. Add some flax seeds to your oatmeal, smoothies or your favorite muffin recipe.