Forbes Top 5 richest Hip-Hop musicians – Forbes released it’s list of the Top 5 Richest Hip Hop kings and surprisingly, Diddy beat Dr Dre to the top spot. Dr Dre last year sold his Beats By Dre Company to Apple in 3 billion dollar deal so you would expect that he’s the richest but no, Diddy is!
- 7 Fascinating facts about a woman’s butt
- 7 sex positions men absolutely hate – EVERY lady need to know this!
- 10 sure signs your lover is just using you [Must Read]
- 10 things you must give up now if you really want to make yourself happy
- How to grow sideburns fast – Steps you need to take! (With Pictures)
Amazingly enough, Dre is not the richest man in hip-hop; that honor goes to Diddy, who clocks in at $735 million. The news may come as a surprise to many, but while Dre’s wealth ($700m) derived from a single jackpot idea, Diddy’s is the product of his interests in a slew of companies, a handful of which could one day give him a Beats-esque exit.” Forbes write.
1. Diddy – $735million