Ghanaian celebrities and their new cars: The many times I was out, I saw many Ghanaian known faces (you can call them celebs if you want though) have pimped out their garages. Some have bought new cars, some sold their old for new, some simply bought more cars. The business is good sometimes as I gear up to buy myself a Mercedes Benz (so help me God).
- The fabulous life of Emmanuel Adebayor – His private jets, houses, motor bikes, cars, shoes (Photos)
- Top 18 most beautiful women in Nigeria
- 5 Major causes of low sperm count – Guys, you need to know this!
- 9 Natural cure for Erectile Dysfunction – This will help you guys!
- See the richest president in the world and his filthy rich lifestyle (See Photos)
Anyway let me take you through some Ghanaian celebrities I’ve seen around driving new cars. It only means life is awesome for them.
She has sold her Toyota Camry and bought herself a cool Hyundai ix35 black color and oh! it was actually brand new with it’s rubbers. Somebody is getting paid whether she act or not.
When his career surged, we were lied to that he bought himself a BMW worth 45,000 (GBP), he wish, but the truth was he was driving a Pontiac Vibe which he has given to his mother now and is driving a Toyota Camry and he bought it latter part of 2013. Not bad for a start. If he keep it going like this he could be riding by in one of the big cars soon.