Ghanaian celebrities who are from rich homes: I don’t believe in luck but some people were lucky to be born into rich homes so the hustle is less and they could care less to redeem themselves in the real world. Nevertheless, these Ghanaian celebs have paid no mind to the riches acquired by their families and trying to hustle on their own.
- Signs that show if a girl is a virgin & how to know if she isn’t..
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- The long list of celebrities Yvonne Nelson has dated & done things with [+Photos]
- 12 Ghanaian female celebrities with hot, sexy, banging bodies (+Photos)
- List of businesses that will suffer under Buhari
These celebs usually don’t try much or simply don’t seem to be fussed about what they make out of their careers, they do it for the love and passion of it. Join us as we treat you to your favorite celebs who are from very rich homes.
J-Town’s name came from where he hails thus James Town. He is actually not just from J-Town but a royal. He is part of the James Town royal family. And we all know in Ghana, besides the politicians, royalty comes next in terms of riches. Read: The fabulous life of Emmanuel Adebayor – His private jets, houses, motor bikes, cars, shoes (Photos)