Across big cities in Nigeria, they cruise around in flashy cars and own good businesses but in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), many Nigerian ladies engage in prostitution to keep their businesses afloat. Flashy cars. Blinking bank accounts. Good businesses.
- Signs that show if a girl is a virgin & how to know if she isn’t..
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- The long list of celebrities Yvonne Nelson has dated & done things with [+Photos]
- 12 Ghanaian female celebrities with hot, sexy, banging bodies (+Photos)
- List of businesses that will suffer under Buhari
They have it all. The good things of all fall on their laps. Like the queens that many see them to be outside, they live large.
Welcome to the world of the Nigerian ‘big babes’ who call the shots as far as prostitution is concerned in Dubai, that artificial creation in the United Arab Emirates which has caught the world’s attention.
Dubai covers an area of 1500 square miles and sits 52 feet above sea level. It is the gateway to Asia and is described as the Las Vegas of the Middle East. On the streets of Dubai, these ladies are the centre of attraction and back home, especially in cities such as Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, they own big businesses and drive flashy cars, yet from time to time, they acquire two months visa to Dubai for no reason other than to indulge in commercial sex. With the help of syndicates, they secure accommodation in hotels and apartments.