Make yourself look more approachable – Quite a lot of girls complain that they don’t get noticed when, the truth is, they are being noticed, but guys are being put off from approaching them, because of some of the subtle signals that they are sending out.
- Top 15 Celebrity photos that almost broke Instagram (+Photos)
- Top 10 liver cleansing superfoods..
- Meet the top 20 most desirable women in the world & Genevieve makes the list
- 20 ways to make your girlfriend incredibly happy!
- See the top 6 most beautiful daughters of African presidents (+Photos)
Men are not as sure of themselves as you might think, so if you are giving the impression that you are not really interested, or the guys think they are more likely to get a slap around the face than they are a conversation, then they are going to be reluctant to approach you. If you have been wondering why all your efforts to look gorgeous and desirable don’t seem to be attracting the men, then read these ten tips on how to make yourself seem more approachable to guys…
1. Think about your general appearance
We know that looks aren’t all that counts, but we also know that first impressions are important. Not everyone can afford chic clothes and the finest makeup, but you should still make the effort to make sure that you look neat and tidy. You should also be able to show your individuality in how you dress, but bear in mind that extreme fashion and extravagance will put some guys off.