British woman with the world’s most scientifically beautiful face – Everyone’s definition of beauty is different, but when it comes to science it is all about the measurements! A British competition decided to look for the most naturally beautiful face in the country that fits the measurements of being symmetrical. And an 18-year-old student won!
- 10 things women love to hear from their men – Take note guys!
- Private photos of Cynthia the most beautiful girl in UNIBEN leaks online
- Naked pics of popular female stylist in Port Harcourt leaked by an unknown guy she met on BBM
Florence Colgate is a Dover Grammar student with blonde hair and blue eyes but that’s not why she
won the competition.
According to Daily Mail, considering that the most attractive woman would have pupils just half the width of her face from ear to ear, Colgate almost foots the bill by scoring a 44 percent ratio.
Science also says the most attractive woman’s distance between her eyes and mouth is a little over a third of the measurement between her hair line and chin. Colgate’s ratio is 32.8 percent. Plus her face is almost perfectly symmetrical.
So because she won the competition, she will go to a London modeling agency to get her picture taken for billboards and posters for Superdrug stores that will appear across the country.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 5 Things couples should NEVER do in front of friends (Take Note)
- Buhari makes his first appointment – See who he just appointed as his Special Adviser
- 12 Things a girl does when she likes you already
- Keri Hilson’s boyfriend accidentally puts his p*nis on display while taking selfie with students (See Photos)
- Popular Nigerian female artists who have second-hand husbands
- Oops! Popular wrestler dies mid-match after stunt goes wrong (Watch Video)
- Full List of Boko Haram sponsors in Nigeria
- 25 Truthful reasons why girls cheat on their guys so easily
- Mercy Johnson shows curves in stunning new photos (Look)
- Popular Nigerian female artiste who have second hand husbands (+Photos)