Everything You Need To Know About The Nigeria Versus India Match: Virtually everybody born before the invention of the internet must have heard the tale of a nonexistent football match between Nigeria and India that obviously took place in a parallel universe and somehow we got to hear the gory stories of that match.
- The top 10 worst booty shots EVER! – This will leave you in stitches! (+Photos)
- 10 things women love to hear from their men – Take note guys!
- 5 best sex positions to make any woman orgasm fast – Guys, note this!
- 16 yr old Lagos school girl caught giving her BF blow job right inside the classroom (See Photo)
- Naked pics of popular female stylist in Port Harcourt leaked by an unknown guy she met on BBM
Though there are many variations of the story, every prevaricator seems to agree on a couple of facts about this fictional football match. Each storyteller agrees that;
1. This match ended with India scoring 99 goals and Nigeria scoring just one goal.
2. Nigerians where unable to kick the ball because the football kept turning to a lion (or something scary) to prevent them from playing the soccer ball.
3. The Indians later agreed that if Nigeria could score a goal, they would concede defeat
4. Samuel Okwaraji scored the winning goal and lost his life in the process.
5. FIFA banned India from soccer because they used black magic in that very game
With the help of common sense (not that it was absent back then), quick access to information and the internet, every right thinking Nigerian has come to realize that such a story should be filled under “Blatant Lies”.
Continue using <–> below