People who betrayed Jonathan: Since the last presidential elections were held, there have been rumours that President Goodluck Jonathan lost the electoral contest due to betrayal from his own party men in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who allegedly worked against his success at the poll.
- 10 fun sex games to play with your boyfriend in bed..
- List of businesses that will suffer under Buhari
- How to get a girl horny and wet by sitting next to her
- How to get any girl to have sex with you in 10 steps..
- 10 signs she’s totally the wrong woman for you!
To get to the root of the matter, Nigerian Pilot has spent the last several weeks combing the political terrain, asking questions and getting answers, including drawing telling inferences from their findings. The report below (edited) has the full names of individuals and groups that betrayed Jonathan.
1. Adamu Mu’azu: The PDP Chairman claimed to be the “game changer”, many PDP members now wonder if Mu’azu did not really lead the party to change its fortunes. Mu’azu never went the extra mile to ensure Jonathan wins, even in his own ward as reports had it that he never displayed Jonathan’s posters anywhere near his home. Even some PDP youth groups that visited Bauchi on sensitisation were given cold reception by Mu’azu when they met him in Bauchi.
“He never shared in the Jonathan second term dream. He remained committed to the northern elders’ agenda of winning the presidential poll. It showed all over him. Did you hear him campaign against APC and Buhari throughout the period. He was just there just like that,” said a serving minister in the Jonathan cabinet.