Read this before you drink another glass of alcohol: How did you spend your last weekend? In front of the TV with a can of beer? Then what are your plans for the coming weekend? Probably meeting friends at a local bar. You have heard that red dry is good for your heart and so on. But what if that’s just another myth?
- Wealthiest Nigerian musicians and their luxurious lifestyles [+Pics]
- Nigerian celebrities & their multimillion naira mansions – See who has the biggest (+Photos)
- Top 10 most Beautiful married Nigerian celebrities (+Photos)
- 40 Female celebs with the hottest, banging bodies ever! (+Photos)
- The 20 types of vag1na you will meet in your lifetime & how to handle them..
Recent research, published in the BMJ, showed that skipping alcohol is better for your health. You can live a longer, happier and much healthier live without alcohol at all. It was proved during recent research that involved 260,000 participants. The findings revealed that participants who consumed 17% less alcohol per week had a 10% lower risk of stroke and other heart related issues. Their blood pressure decreased, and they also lost some weight.