Richest president in the world: On one side, there’s the world’s richest man and the first from a developing country with net worth of $69 billion, Carlos Slim Helu who doesn’t believe in conspicuous consumption and lives in modest home with no interest in flashy super yachts, cars, jets or palatial house across the globe.
- Signs that show if a girl is a virgin & how to know if she isn’t..
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- The long list of celebrities Yvonne Nelson has dated & done things with [+Photos]
- 12 Ghanaian female celebrities with hot, sexy, banging bodies (+Photos)
- List of businesses that will suffer under Buhari
On the other hand, here’s the Russian President Vladimir V. Putin who is rumored to be among the world’s wealthiest men, with a fortune worth tens of billions, which he of-course denies. Born in a middle class Soviet family, Putin who also once compared ruling Russia to being a ‘galley slave’ reportedly lives a ‘king-size’ lifestyle with access to Presidential perks including four grand yachts, 20 homes with opulent fittings, 58 aircrafts with one Russian-made Ilyushin Presidential jet with a $75,000 toilet, not to forget Putin’s ultra-expensive watch collection worth $700,000.
Discussion about this post