TheInfoNG - Your Tablet for Entertainment, News, Gossips & Trends..

Sad photos of the beautiful Ghanaian girl who died after being electrocuted by power bank

Ghanaian girl who died after being electrocuted – A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine (pictured above) was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her.

More..

2

According to reports from Dumsor ,Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was using to charge her phone on her breast region. She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death. Her parents found her dead.

1 (1)

CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

TOP POSTS YESTERDAY

RELATED STORIES

TRENDING

1 of 6

LATEST UPDATES

Leave a Reply

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More