Tips for a better shaped butt: Want a butt that looks good or even better in everything from jeans and pencil skirts to shorts and a swimsuit? Here are top 8 tips and tricks that’ll get your backside fine in no time:
- Forbes top 5 richest Hip-Hop musicians and their worth – 2015 (See List)
- Fun sex positions that are more enjoyable at NIGHT
- Types of men women can NEVER say NO to
- 9 Signs to know if you are dating a girl worth keeping…
- 20 Dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet…
1. Eat To Grow
Your glutes are just like any other muscle in that they need protein and calories to grow. To support your training, add calories to your diet by way of lean proteins such as chicken breasts, egg whites and tuna. Fuel your workouts with complex carbs like oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potatoes.