10 Popular Nigerian celebrities and how they lost their virginity – You will NEVER believe this! (+Photos)
Nigerian celebrities and how they lost their virginity – These Nigerian celebs have at one time or the other granted interviews, making known their first sexual experience.
However, this is a compilation of the all their interviews, compiled by Lalasticlala.
- Top 10 richest Nigerian actors – See who is number 1! (+Photos)
- 10 struggles only men with big pen1es can relate to
- The 10 most seductive perfumes for men.. [+Pics]
- 10 Most intelligent people of the world (+Photos)
- 7 things to keep in mind while being photographed to make you photogenic [Must See]
Here are the experiences below:
1. Actress Uche Ogbodo said she lost her virginity at the age of 20. Recounting her experience, she said:
“As I said earlier, I met my first boyfriend at 20. I came from a Christian home and was trained by Christian parents. My father made sure we imbibed the Christian values and this helped me very much in my career as an actress. I actually thought that as a Nollywood actress I was ripe enough to have a boyfriend and this will make me feel more sophisticated. I did not lose my virginity to an actor, you know.”
“I did not stumble on losing my virginity, I was ready for it and I knew what I was getting into.
” I was ready, I felt like I was ready to bring the world down. I felt like whatever it is, bring it on.”
Navigate using <->