Buhari snubbed Tinubu: Reports say President Muhammadu Buhari, may have boycotted the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in reaching decisions on ministerial appointments.
- Top 10 highest paid English premier league players in 2015
- Top 25 Most exclusive secret societies in the world + Their devilish signs (Photos & Video)
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who bleach their skin (With Pics)
- The 40 most expensive rappers in the world + See who’s #1 and their cost per show! (+Photos)
According to Sundiata Post, Buhari has been in regular discussions with the immediate past president, Goodluck Jonathan and other former Nigerian leaders including Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo, Yakubu Gowon and Shehu Sagari on whom to appoint as members of the next Federal Executive Council (FEC).
The president’s action, it was revealed, was due to some unrealistic demands of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, national leader of the APC, alongside other chieftains of the party.
The revelation was made last weekend among some friends of Femi Adesina, the special adviser on media and publicity to the president, during a ‘thank you’ visit to Buhari at the defence house in Abuja.
It was suggested that this may have also been the reason president Buhari has kept the APC leaders in the dark concerning major and crucial decisions of government.
After the meeting, the president said that he would run an all-inclusive government against the thoughts of Tinubu and some APC caucuses, adding that Nigeria is an aircraft while Tinubu and the APC are its pilots.
An anonymous source within the Defence house said: “Nigerians will be shocked when President Buhari completes the list of who becomes ministers, advisers and all other key positions in a few weeks.
“By the time the National Assembly receives the list, even Tinubu will be shocked because like the man said during the inauguration he is ready to work for everybody and nobody”.
An editorial was recently published where it was suggested that Tinubu will emerge as one of the determining factors if president Buhari will perform well in office or not.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 25 Most dangerous Dog breeds (With Pictures)
- Top 25 Richest female singers in the world and their worth – See who’s #1 (With Pictures)
- The 20 richest musicians of all time – You’ll never guess the billionaires (+Pics)
- 20 Popular celebrities as teenagers – Can you recognize them?? (See Photos)
- Top 10 richest rappers in the world in 2015
- The official list of top 10 richest football clubs in 2015
- How men fall in love with a woman – The seven stages..
- Nigerian male celebrities nobody wants to see shirtless (+Photos)
- The 10 Most expensive transfers in La Liga history (+Photos)
- President Buhari on the verge of wasting Nigeria’s resources?? – See what he just did!