9. Mirroring technique
Mirroring means repeating movements of the person you are with. They way they talk, walk, smile, etc. Have you noticed that he copies some certain actions you do? That’s fine. Be understanding and realize that he cannot control what is usually done unconsciously. Some of the most advanced dating sites suggest mirroring technique because they find it quite effective and helpful. It’s pleasant to have someone who is so much into you that they even copy you. It is said that copying is the ultimate form of flattery!
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Buhari betrayed our party – Bola Tinubu blasts Buhari
- The 10 Richest presidents in the world 2015 – See how stinky rich they are! (+Photos)
- Top 10 richest Nigerian actors – See who is number 1! (+Photos)
- I’ve taken your virginity – Toke Makinwa’s hubby, Maje Ayida tells pregnant mistress (+Pics)
- 12 unattractive celebs with beautiful children (+Photos)
- 10 former wrestlers who did porn (With Pictures)
- Top 15 richest royals in the world and their worth (With Pictures)
- Top 10 stupid things guys do to impress girls.
- 7 stupid things men do in the name of love – Number 6 is terrible!
- English premier league fixtures for 2015-2016 released – See full fixtures