1) The Unity Palace (Yaounde, Cameroon)
With the towering pillars that holds its walls, pleasant surroundings and verdant greenery around it, the Unity Palace is a striking work of art. Located in the region Etoudi, Yaounde, it is the presidential palace of the President of Cameroon. The President of Cameroon has been using the palace since November 6, 1982, when he assumed Office.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 10 Must watch Hollywood movies
- Top 5 facts about female orgasms you probably don’t know
- Top 12 richest Caribbean celebrities & their worth in 2015 – See who’s #1 (+Photos)
- The world’s most expensive watch brands of all time (+Photos)
- Actress Tonto Dikeh flaunts her new fiance in new pics – They look cute! (See Photos)
- The 10 Most venomous snakes (With Pictures)
- Meet the sexiest Maths teacher in the world – These pics have gone viral! (See Photos)
- Top 10 Cults and religions of the underworld – With all their dirty secrets exposed! (Photos + Videos)
- 20 ways to keep your relationship exciting.
- 101 ways to start a conversation with anyone and get that person falling for you – This will help you!